Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PROCESS ANALYSIS ! Can you recommend a great book ?

Question by insure_and_go: PROCESS ANALYSIS ! Can you recommend a great book ? As a career, I want to help businesseses improve their internal processes and want a good book on the subject. I want to learn how to 1) identify the process that needs improving, 2)represent that process as a diagram (so others in the business can understand it and discuss it), then 3) recommend practical methods of improving that process. There are so many books in the market place it's confusing! I want something simple/accessible and very practical...with good real-world examples which will help me go out into a real-world business and do this task. Have you done this task before and have you read anything recently that can help me? Best answer: Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment