Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Q&A: What viable career options are available for a truck driver with 3 years experience, and a business degree?

Question by Eddy: What viable career options are available for a truck driver with 3 years experience, and a business degree? I also have more than 23 years as an accountant/corporate finance manager. I have experience in budgeting, business modeling/planning, variance analysis, process improvement, project management, team building and many other corporate and business related functions. I have a goal to start my own logistics related company, but I need more industry specific experience. I've tried driving the big trucks to get connected to some shippers and to familiarize myself with the shipping culture. I have also certified as a transportation broker, but don't have any experience in this area yet. I'm trying to decide what kind of work/job would provide the most education and training that would be the most beneficial toward my goal. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Eddy Best answer:

Answer by isaac_hua
Why not take a look at starting a legitimate home based business with high profit potential and start working from home? http://isaac.whyagel.com

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment